Just finished a great workshop on Information Architecture for SharePoint by Mark Ferraz at the SharePoint Technology Conference and he really got me thinking!
So here are some questions to think about:
WOW is there a lot of work to do!
- How simple can you make your content types so that they are truly usable?
- What documents need to be collaborated with vs. published vs. retained as records?
- Is my team "IT centric" in the way it thinks about corporate records?
- Are we planning for deletion of data?
- How do we document all this in a Governance & Architecture plan?