Well looks like I'll have a captive audience to speak on this fun technology at a seminar for General Networks and CorasWorks that they are holding in Los Angeles. I'll be the case study speaker... (no jokes please!)
Here's the announcement... When my presentation is ready I'll post it.
A SharePoint Seminar at MTC: Managing Your Documents in SharePoint 2007
We wanted to make sure you were invited to join CorasWorks and General Networks at the Microsoft Training Center (MTC) for a free seminar geared to teach you about “Managing Your Documents in SharePoint 2007.”
You will discover how other companies are using the SharePoint platform as a foundation to:
The seminar will include a brief presentation by a major leader in the footwear industry on how they provide document management and workflow across their enterprise using SharePoint and CorasWorks.
- Provide self-service access to documents via a Web browser
- Establish a secure electronic document repository that provides simple and comprehensive tools for managing and sharing documents
- Consolidate your view of documents and date from multiple SharePoint libraries and sites
- Secure and protect document content
- Enable departments and teams to collaborate on documents
Seminar: Managing Your Documents in SharePoint 2007
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Location: Microsoft Los Angeles Downtown Office
To find out more and register, please visit www.clicktoattend.com/home.aspx and use event code: 129093
We are always available if you have any questions.
John and Tim
1-866 580 3115 X113
dir 970 879 2202
cel 970 819 0000
fax 703 935 3217
SoCal Account Manager
1-866 580 3115 X209
dir 310 379 8627
cel 310 944 2692